How To Homeschool With Confidence
Confidence in Homeschooling Comes From a Sure FoundationEnroll in Course
How to Homeschool with Confidence
Confidence in Homeschooling Comes From a Sure Foundation
Leslie Nunnery and Rachael Carman share a passion for helping families build stronger homeschools by anchoring them on the sure foundation of Christ-focused discipleship. In this 15-lesson video course and workbook, they will walk with you through topics like:
- How to start, when to start, and why to start homeschooling your children.
- How to choose curriculum and what to do when you realize you've chosen wrong.
- How to organize your homeschool, your homeschool day, and your family life.
- How to cultivate stronger relationships both in your home and outside your immediate family—parents, neighbors, etc.
- How to balance the roles you have as spouse, parent, teacher, home manager, and more.
- What home education looks like when you have littles in your family all the way through graduation.
- How to overcome the struggles you will face as you follow God's call for your family so that you can learn How To Homeschool with Stunning Confidence, Contagious Joy, and Amazing Focus
Get started now!
How to Homeschool with Stunning Confidence, Contagious Joy, and Amazing Focus—Online Video Course
The course is made up of fifteen short video lessons which are easy and fun to consume, along with an accompanying 45-page workbook.
Sample Lessons Include:
- Setting goals
- Choosing curriculum
- Organizing your homeschool space and stuff
- Organizing your homeschool day
- Family relationships
- Dealing with opposition
- How to keep on keeping on to finish with excellence
Plus a HUGE collection of free bonus resources:
- Which Classes Should You Be Teaching Each Year
- Time Inventory Worksheets and Planners
- Date Ideas
- Prayer For Your Children
- Creatively Involving Family In your Homeschool
- And many more, including a certificate of graduation when you're done!
Don’t wait until you’re in the middle of the school year to look back and wish you had invested more. Purchase this course now and start your semester right.
Leslie Nunnery is the co-founder of Teach Them Diligently Convention along with her husband David. She is the homeschool mother of four children who range in age from 12-19. God has given her a strong burden to minister to Christian families to help support, encourage and equip them to disciple their children, protect their marriages, and serve God in the ways He has planned for them. She is an advocate of home education with a strong focus on discipleship which is evidenced in her writings and the events her family produces. She is also heavily involved in mission endeavors through Worldwide Tentmakers, for which her husband serves as president and Teach Them Diligently supports. She is the author of Teach Them Diligently, Raising Children of Promise.
Rachael Carman is a homeschooling mom of seven and wife to Davis, the president of Apologia Educational Ministries. She is a popular speaker and author of the books How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? and How To Have A HEART For Your Kids.