All of us can benefit from taking a little extra time during this time of the year to invest our spiritual, mental/emotional, and physical health.
Our health is vital and can greatly impact how our lives function.
Overwhelmingly homeschoolers we have asked have told us that one of their largest struggles is the balance of health in their homes. The Bible tells us that our bodies are a temple so it is vital that we be good stewards of the mind, body, and soul that we have been given.
The Teach Them Diligently Health and Wellness Summit strives to equip you in the areas of spiritual, physical, and emotional/physical health.
Enjoy more than 30 workshops specifically designed to help you focus on your health through topics that focus on natural health, physical health, meal prepping, mental wellness, and more!
Here is what you get:
- Workshops going LIVE the week of February 21.
- More than 15 Speakers
- More than 30 Different Workshops
- Lifetime Access
- Swag Bags for All Who Register
Invest in your health so that you can better serve your home, community, and God!
Topics covered include
- The Untapped Power of Life Skills - Cheyenne Lynnae
- Don't Walk in Fear- Homeschool Instead! - Stacey Wells
- Always, Only Good - Shelly Hamilton
- Moms, It's Never Done - Kira Jahn
- Nourish Your Soul - Karen DeBeus
- Prepared For Trials - Scott LaPierre
- Finding Encouragement In the Word- Tal Hoover
- Our Family Home Management Plan - Mackenzie Wilcox
- Family Meal Planning and Prep - Rachel Peterson
- Homeschooling During Illness or Family Crisis - Israel Wayne
- How Prayer and Fasting Can Change Your Life -Danielle Papageorgiou
- Growing Generations of Health by Teaching Terrain Theory and Homeopathics - Paola Brown
- 8+ Essential Oils for Calm and Focus - Julie Polanco
- Helping the Hyperactive or Easily Distracted Child - Israel Wayne
- Stress, Insomnia, Hormones, Oh My! - Loisann Fowler
- Natural Birth - Sadie Gannett
- Raising Adventerous Eaters - Katie Kimball
- Self Care is Not Selfish - Penny Rogers
- Where Is Your Tribe? - Lisa Nehring
Creating a Hands-On Homeschool Without the Stress - Rachel Figg
- And MORE!!!!!!
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
We sure hope you'll join us, find some time to watch these mini-workshops, and invest in your health and wellness and year long. We believe the impact will be incredible.
Joining You In This Journey!
David and Leslie Nunnery
Teach Them Diligently